Forum Indofanster
diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 - Page 13 143564713
Selamat datang di Forum Indofanster.
Silakan mendaftar dan login untuk bergabung mendiskusikan berbagai Manga-Anime.

Welcome to FAN

Jangan sungkan untuk bergabung ya...

Forum Indofanster
diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 - Page 13 143564713
Selamat datang di Forum Indofanster.
Silakan mendaftar dan login untuk bergabung mendiskusikan berbagai Manga-Anime.

Welcome to FAN

Jangan sungkan untuk bergabung ya...

Forum Indofanster

Forum Tempat Berdiskusi Tentang Manga - Anime
Dibuat oleh Agoess Sennin pada 16 Mei 2009
Indofanster adalah Keluarga, Bukan Sekedar Tempat Berkumpul

IndeksPortalGalleryPencarianLatest imagesAffiliatePendaftaranLogin
Welcome to
Rules • Staff • Ranks & Holder

diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
PengirimMessage
apoteker
Genin
Genin
apoteker

Posting : 22
Lokasi : Konohagakure

diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 - Page 13 Empty
#301PostSubyek: Re: diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 - Page 13 Empty5/9/2012, 2:19 pm

Atsushi D. Sakazuki wrote:
apoteker wrote:
Naruto 600: Kakashi's resolve.

The scene shows Kakashi's shocked face as he looks at the man he once knew as Obito Uchiha. He is seriously shaking just by looking at Tobi.

Kakashi: O...Obito?!?
Obtio: Hello Kakashi.
Kakashi: But...but i don't understand...what's the meaning of this?!? How can you be Tobi?!?
Obito: I simply am.*
Guy with a confused face: Isn't he your former teammate?
Kakashi: He is. Uchiha Obito. But he died...
Obito: Death...is no longer a border. I crossed it many years ago.*
Kakashi: But why...why are you doing this?!?
Obito: Why? Let me tell you a story, Kakashi. That day, when i was crushed by the rocks, i gave you my eye...and i told you to show me the future. I told you to protect Rin. I told you to live. Finally we managed to get to an understanding. But...i didn't die, that day. At least my body survived. Soon after you left...i thought that it was the end. But, a creature unknown to me at that moment emerged. And saved me. I was brought before one of the former Sannins. I was ressurected by him...he gave me a new life. He wanted my body, my eyes. He wanted to control the secret of the Sharingan...
Kakashi: Orochimaru...
Obito: Exactly. But i managed to escape. I escaped but i was a paria in the world. For a couple of months i wandered around the Ninja World. I witnessed with my own eye the corruption. The theft. The murder. The crimes. The pain. The lies. The truth was always kept in dark. Soon, news of the election of a new Hokage reached my ears. Minato Namikaze...my former sensei rose to the Hokage rank. Also, news about Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior reached me. A part of me was content for that. But another part was envious. Nevertheless, a couple of days later, i was found. By Zetsu. You see...i still loved the world despite the corruption that i saw. Zetsu took me to a crippled old man.*

Flashback

Obito was his face crushed and barely walking stands right next to Zetsu.
Dark Zetsu: I have brought him.
Unknown old man: Good. Hello Obito Uchiha. Do you know who i am?
Obito: I don't.
Unknown old man: My name is Uchiha. Madara Uchiha. I am the founder of our clan.
Obito shocked: Madara?!? It can't be!
Madara: I am Madara.*
Obito: And what do you want with me?!?
Madara: I want you...to replace me...as you can see, my age doesn't allow me to do what i planned. I heard from Zetsu that you have travelled. How does the world look, Obito?
Obito: Filthy. Rotten.Stained. Beyond salvation.
Madara: Nothing is beyond salvation boy...remember that...nothing is beyond salvation.
Obito: What do you mean?
Madara: Let me ask you a question? How would you define peace?
Obito: Peace? Peace is when everybody understands everyone. When there are no wars, no fights, and no conflicts.
Madara: A good answer, but also the wrong answer. Peace, my young Uchiha...can be achieved only by the colapse of the ninja sistem. For that to happen there must be no military power.*
Obito: But then who can provide the law? The penalties?*
Madara: In my vision, the law will not be needed anymore. Listen here...if the ninja system vanishes...the world would be left in chaos. Right?
Obito: Right.
Madara: But if we can avoid that chaos the world would be at peace. Right now, there is a momentary peace. But every ninja village has it's weapons ready. They are prepared to slash eachother if the opportunity arises. How do you call this?
Obito: An illusion.
Madara smiles: Then...why don't we break that illusion and replace it with a more powerful one?

End of flashback.

Obito: After Madara showed me the true nature of the world i understood that peace was simply an illusion. The real peace happens when people's personalities cannot interfere anymore in the world. When your actions don't have consequences on the rest of the world. That it's peace. Where everybody can do as they like, but they do not affect the world. They do not engage in wars. They live their lives without conflicts. Amd that sort of peace, the real peace can only be achieved by genjutsu. Because, otherwise, the selfish nature of the human being will ruin everything.*
Obito: Madara gave me my new life. He succeed where Orochimaru failed to tend my wounds. Zetsu was ideal for this. My body was brought at the peek of its condition.So...He gave me a purpose. A dream. He presented me his plan and trusted me to fulfill it.*
Kakashi: Plan? What do you mean?
Obito: Don't you understand? Everything was planned. The Fourth's death. Naruto becaming a Jinchuuriki. Sasuke leaving Konoha. Jiraya's death. Everything is part of Madara's plan for this world. Everything led to this very moment. Everything.*
Obito: And you Kakashi...you have failed me. I expected you to protect Rin, and yet you didn't manage. I was a fool to trust you.

Obito's flashback.

Obito is shown wearing Tobi's first mask. In a forest, at the root of a tree a young woman is resting. Obito teleports himself on a branch above her. He looks at her with his Sharingan active.

Obito thinking: Madara told me that the only way to follow his steps, it's to sever all my connections with Konoha. And i have to do it with my own two hands...i'm sorry Rin...

The next panel shows Rin's body on the ground. Around her body, blood is everywhere. Obito is shown on his knees, right next to her. His mask is a few meters away. He is crying as he looks at her body.
Obito crying: I'm sorry Rin! I had to do it! I'm sorry!!!

The next panel shows him meeting with the old Madara.

Obito: It is done.
Madara: Good. Tell me, Obito...how do you feel right now?*
Obito shaking: Angry. That's how i feel.
Madara smiles menacing: Perfect. Now you know pain. And you will know it even better soon.

End of flashback.

Naruto confused: What do you mean? That my parents's death was arranged by you?
Obito: Exactly. Minato and Kushina were destined to die. So you would grow to became the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki.
Naruto: But why?!?
Obito: You still fail to see the entire picture, Uzumaki Naruto. I told you before...it's your destiny to fight Sasuke. And i will make you. Sasuke will finally fulfill he Uchiha's vengeance. He will be our savior, and the one who will bring chaos to this world. He will destroy the ninja system and he will help me project the Eternal Tsukuyomi. We will achieve peace!
Naruto: But why does he need to fight me?!?
Kakashi: Isn't it clear, Naruto? If Sasuke kills you, they get the Kyuubi. Obito cannot defeat you in battle. Nobody can besides Sasuke. Also, i think that Sasuke can unlock the Rinnegan. Because of the ties that existed between the Uzumaki clan and the Senju, my guess is that Sasuke needs your DNA in order to achieve the Rinnegan.
Obito: Exactly. You see, Kakashi, besides a new dream and a new life, Madara provided me with the necessary knowledge. And you guessed right.
Kakashi: That's why...Naruto...
Suddenly Kakashi unleashes a powerful Raikiri in his right hand, and his Dharingan shifts to Mangekyo Sharingan.
Kakashi: That's why...as his former teammate and friend...i will kill Obito here!!!

The end.

bang tolong diedit dong dalam bahasa indonesia ...
bener kata @ Fyan_Namikaze lebih baik ditranslate karena ada juga yg gak ngerti bahasa inggris (termasuk ane)
sekian ...

Jiahhhh Diatas Comment senpai itu apaan :ebissu: :choc: :narutoquestion :narutovenere: :kislide:
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sora Aoi
Jyuushodaime Raikage
Jyuushodaime Raikage
Sora Aoi

Posting : 860
Lokasi : Kumogakure

#302PostSubyek: Re: diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 - Page 13 Empty5/9/2012, 2:22 pm

ohh baru muncul yah ...
sorry ane gak tau ...
BTW Silahkan lanjutkan ...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ridwan Uzumaki
The Kontroversial From FAN
The Kontroversial From FAN
Ridwan Uzumaki

Posting : 2268
Lokasi : Konohagakure

#303PostSubyek: Re: diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 - Page 13 Empty5/9/2012, 2:24 pm

Apa Spoiler'a udh keluar,,,?? ane bner" penasaran nich...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
c29
Warga Biasa
Warga Biasa
c29

Posting : 5
Lokasi : greenhill

#304PostSubyek: Re: diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 - Page 13 Empty5/9/2012, 3:13 pm

chapternya udh kluar senpai
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/600
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Tamu
Tamu

#305PostSubyek: Re: diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 - Page 13 Empty5/9/2012, 3:20 pm

Topik ini saya kunci karena chapter 600 sudah release..
Hakke Fuin~!!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

#306PostSubyek: Re: diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600 - Page 13 Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Subject: Re: diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600  None

Anda tidak dapat mengirmkan postingan atau mengomentari pembahasan di topik ini karena masih berstatus sebagai Tamu.
Silakan Mendaftar dan Login agar dapat mengakses segala fitur forum secara penuh.
AgoessNaruto Robot
Forum Bot

Lokasi: Forum AgoessNaruto
Comments: Bot untuk membantu anda di Forum AgoessNaruto
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

diskusi naruto 599 dan prediksi naruto 600

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 13 dari 13Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13